Holland State Park – Lake Macatawa Campground Repaving / Sanitary Station Reconstruction
- Repaving of all internal paved streets and pathways.
- Reconstruction of the sanitary dump station.
- An overall evaluation of the condition of the pavement and subgrade material was performed to determine the best method for repaving.
- A study of the traffic flow was performed, and certain areas were widened and parking areas reconfigured to provide better flow and accessibility for today’s larger recreational vehicles.
- The sanitary dump station was completely redesigned and reconstructed to accommodate the larger RV units as well.
- Several water spigots throughout the campground were upgraded.
- Work had to be constructed during winter and spring months prior to the busy camping season.