Moore & Bruggink Inc. is seeking an experienced Instrument Operator for their Survey Department to perform a variety of tasks associated with land surveying and civil engineering. The applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and detail oriented. Duties will include assisting with construction staking, boundary, ALTA, right of way, municipal/private, and topographic surveys; utilizing the latest Leica Survey equipment and surveying technology.
- Work independently
- Good mathematical skills
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Daily uploading and downloading of data
- 3 years of survey instrument operation experience is preferred but not required
- Applicant will be using Leica survey equipment. (Total Stations, Robotics, GPS, Digital Levels and Data Collectors)
We offer competitive wages with an excellent benefit package. We are an EEO employer.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com